Jelly is looking to add a Videographer to our high-energy team of go-getters, storytellers, and experts in all things digital. The ideal candidate would consider themselves a visual storyteller with a passion for creating engaging content for a broad range of clients in varying industries. If this sounds like it could be an expansion of your Instagram bio, we’d love to hear from you.
Jelly’s Videographer will serve as part of the Multimedia Department and will assist in pre and post-production work for a variety of our clients and podcasts.
- Produce photo and video media to the highest standard of excellence.
- Post production work in Adobe Premier and After Effects with multi camera editing, sorting and b-roll application.
- Ensure that audio, colour, grading and titles meet company standards.
- Ensure that transitions between shots are as fluid and seamless as possible.
- Develop motion graphic video content from storyboard through to final deliverables as necessary.
- Create final files ready for digital, social, broadcast or other platforms.
- Assist with the set up and teardown of studio and location shoots as necessary.
- Manage inventory and keep on top of trends in video and photographic technology.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a videographer across a range of creative and commercial clients.
- Formal training in film/video editing, video production and/or post production techniques an asset.
- Proficiency with Premiere Pro, After Effects and Adobe Auditions.
- Comfortable shooting with SLR, mirrorless cameras and gimbles.
- Experience in audio recording and editing an asset.
- Experience with studio and location lighting techniques an asset.
- Excellent sense of placement and timing.
- Ability to work under pressure for short turnaround deadlines while maintaining a high-quality standard.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Highly organized and capable of following pre-determined workflows.
- Personal vehicle.
- Personal smartphone.
- Supplementary video gear (SLR or Mirrorless Camera) an asset.