Social Media Coordinator
Jelly is looking to add a Social Media Coordinator to our high-energy team of go-getters, storytellers, and experts in all things digital.
The ideal candidate would consider themselves a relational rockstar, a timely tweeter, a grammar guru and punctuation perfectionist that has the ability to balance multiple voices for a broad range of clients to ensure that their brand is represented perfectly in the digital world.
If this sounds like it could be an expansion of your Instagram bio, we’d love to hear from you.
Job type: Full-time
Location: Fort Langley, BC
Salary: Based on experience, plus benefits
Jelly’s Social Media Coordinator is responsible to create, curate, post, schedule content, develop and execute social media campaigns, provide Jelly Academy training as needed, and manage interaction on social media streams for Jelly and our Clients. With a strong emphasis on both creative and technical writing, Jelly’s social media coordinator will be expected to deliver high-end copy for social media, blog posts, e-newsletters and more.
- College Diploma/ University Degree in a related field or similar experience an asset
- Various social media platforms
- Scheduling platforms like Hootsuite, Sprout Social and Planoly
Required skills and attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for detail
- Savvy on all things social
- The ability to think macro (how does this Instagram feed look for a month?) as well as micro (what’s the headline for this blog?)
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to emulate a variety of clients as an accurate, attentive social media ambassador
- Self-motivated, team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Up-to-date on the newest tools and changes to platforms
- Setup, manage, curate and/or create content for all social media outlets for JMI and JMI Clients, including, but not limited to: WordPress, Ghost, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Place pages, Instagram, Pinterest, Foursquare, Yelp, and any/all related apps
- Post with the highest standard of clarity, accuracy, professionalism, and integrity
- Develop and execute monthly campaigns including tracking, prizing, and related tasks within defined budgets
- Engage and manage all networks, integrating relevant strategy, news, observances, feedback and requests in a timely, professional manner
- Use Sprout Social, Planoly, Basecamp and Google Docs to develop, organize, and schedule all campaign data, goals, tasks, etc.
- Attend special events and provide social media coverage as deemed necessary
- Craft and publish blog posts and emails for clients
- Execute social media training for clients (e.g. Jelly Academy), as well as campaign reporting as needed
- Personal smartphone
- Personal vehicle