Social Media Coordinator
Jelly is looking to add a Social Media Coordinator to our high-energy team of go-getters, storytellers, and experts in all things digital.
The ideal candidate would consider themselves a relational rockstar, a timely tweeter, a grammar guru and punctuation perfectionist that has the ability to balance multiple voices across various channels for a broad range of clients to ensure that their brand is represented perfectly in the digital world.
If this sounds like it could be an expansion of your Instagram bio, we’d love to hear from you.
Job type: Full-time
Location: Fort Langley, BC
Salary: Based on experience, plus benefits
Jelly’s Social Media Coordinator is responsible to create, curate, post, schedule content, develop and execute social media campaigns for major platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Youtube, Snapchat, etc), strategize and develop engaging and SEO-focussed blog posts and website content, provide Jelly Academy training as needed, and manage interaction on social media streams for Jelly and our Clients. With a strong emphasis on both creative and technical writing, Jelly’s Social Media + Content Coordinator will be expected to deliver high-end copy for social media, blog posts, websites, e-newsletters and more.
- Extensive experience on all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Youtube, etc)
- College Diploma/ University Degree in a related field or similar experience an asset but not mandatory
- Scheduling platforms like Hootsuite considered an asset
Required skills and attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for detail
- Savvy on all things social and up to date on all social media trends
- The ability to think macro (how does this Instagram feed look for the next quarter?) as well as micro (what is a great headline for this blog?)
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to emulate a variety of clients as an accurate, attentive social media ambassador
- Self-motivated, team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Up-to-date on the newest tools and changes to platforms
- Setup, manage, curate and/or create content for all social media outlets for JMI and JMI Clients, including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Pinterest, Foursquare, Yelp, and any/all related apps
- Post with the highest standard of clarity, accuracy, professionalism, and integrity
- Develop and execute monthly campaigns including tracking, prizing, and related tasks within defined budgets
- Engage and manage all networks, integrating relevant strategy, news, observances, feedback and requests in a timely, professional manner
- Use Hootsuite, Canva, and other platforms to develop, organize, and schedule all campaign data, goals, tasks, etc.
- Attend special events and provide social media coverage as deemed necessary
- Craft and publish blog posts with SEO-focussed keywords and strategies
- Execute social media training for clients (Jelly Academy)
- Provide campaign reporting alongside Account Managers as needed
- Personal smartphone
- Personal vehicle