Jelly is looking to add a SEO Coordinator to our high-energy team of go-getters, storytellers, and experts in all things digital.
The ideal candidate would consider themselves a detail-oriented data junkie with experience creating, executing and managing a number on and off-site SEO strategies for Jelly’s clients to ensure optimal performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Fort Langley, BC
Salary: Based on experience, plus benefits
Jelly’s SEO Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to administer and manage the SEO activities for Jelly’s client roster. You will be responsible for ensuring that all organic SEO campaigns are executed on time and of high quality, including campaign/keyword research and development, set-up, management and reporting.
- Planning and executing SEO strategies
- Managing multiple on-site and off-site SEO campaigns at once
- Google Analytics and SEM Rush certifications an asset
College Diploma or University Degree in a related field not required but an asset
Required Skills and Attributes:
- An eye for detail, specifically with numbers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to think macro as well as micro
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- Self-motivated, team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategies.
- Work with Account Managers to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Work with PR and social teams to drive SEO content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to client website architecture, content linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Preparing and as needed, presenting reports to clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Personal smartphone
- Personal vehicle