Public Relations Coordinator
Jelly is looking to add a Public Relations Coordinator to our high-energy team of go-getters, storytellers, and experts in all things digital.
The ideal candidate would consider themselves a relational rockstar, a grammar guru and punctuation perfectionist that has the ability to balance multiple voices for a broad range of clients to ensure that their brand is covered in the media.
If this sounds like it could be an expansion of your Instagram bio, we’d love to hear from you.
Jelly’s Public Relations Coordinator is responsible to create and manage communications strategies for our clients, including but not limited to: media pitching, press release creation, media buys, partnership management and social media streams management. With a strong emphasis on both creative and technical writing, Jelly’s Public Relations Coordinator will be expected to deliver high-end communication for traditional and digital mediums.
College Diploma or University Degree in a related field not required but an asset.
Required skills and attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for detail
- Savvy on all things digital
- Interest in following what is new and trending
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to emulate a variety of clients as an accurate, attentive brand ambassador
- Self-motivated, team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Up-to-date on the newest tools and changes to platforms
- Campaign strategy development as directed by account managers
- Press Release Development
- Pitch & Proposal Development
- Develop and nurture new press and media relationships
- Manage all PR campaign data
- Attend special events
- Provide creative and strategic multi-platform PR campaigns
- Preparing, and as needed, presenting reports to clients
- Set-up, manage, curate and/or create content for all social media outlets of your client
- Ensure all posts to social media outlets are to the highest degree of clarity, accuracy, professionalism and integrity.
- Integrate relevant news, observances, special events, client feedback and request in a timely, professional manner.
- For all client social media outlets, engage all following, hashtags, retweets, direct messages, replies, thanks, etc.
- Develop and execute monthly campaigns for all clients including tracking, prizing and other related tasks that fall within budget.
- Schedule social media posts using social media scheduling tools provided.
- Sit in on and/or provide training during client consultations as deemed necessary.
- Work closely with all departments to facilitate multi-faceted digital campaigns.
- Additional duties will include execution of specific Digitals Ads and SEO activities.
- Additional duties will include execution of specific Public Relations activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Personal smartphone
- Personal vehicle