Digital Ads (PPC) Coordinator
Jelly is looking to add a Digital Ads Coordinator to our high-energy team of go-getters, storytellers, and experts in all things digital.
The ideal candidate would consider themselves a detail-oriented data junkie with experience creating, executing and managing ad campaigns on various digital platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Google Search, Display and LinkedIn.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Fort Langley, BC
Salary: Based on experience, plus benefits
Jelly’s Digital Ads Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to administer and manage the digital ad campaigns for Jelly’s client roster. You will be responsible for ensuring that all paid campaigns are executed on time and of high quality, including campaign/keyword research and development, set-up, management and reporting.
- Managing paid ad campaigns on various digital platforms
- Managing multiple budgets (small and large) simultaneously
- Google Analytics, Adwords and SEM Rush certifications an asset
College Diploma or University Degree in a related field not required but an asset.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- An eye for detail, specifically with numbers, budgeting and ad creative (copy and imagery)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to think macro (how will this affect this client’s long term SEO) as well as micro (what’s an engaging headline for this ad?)
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- Self-motivated, team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, assisting in staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research
- Create and manage digital ad campaigns on Google, Facebook and other platforms
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Work with Account Managers to ensure best practices are properly implemented.
- Recommend changes to client website architecture, content linking and other factors to improve coversions for target keywords
- Preparing and as needed, presenting reports to clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Personal smartphone
- Personal vehicle