Digital Ads & SEO Coordinator
Jelly is looking to add a Digital Ads and SEO Coordinator to our high-energy team of go-getters, storytellers, and experts in all things digital.
The ideal candidate would consider themselves a detail-oriented data junkie with experience creating, executing and managing ad campaigns on various digital platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Google Search, Display and LinkedIn. In addition to managing paid campaigns, Jelly’s Digital Ads and SEO Coordinator will manage a number on and off-site SEO strategies for Jelly’s clients to ensure optimal performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Fort Langley, BC
Salary: Based on experience, plus benefits
Jelly’s Digital Ads & SEO Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to administer and manage the digital ad campaigns and SEO activities for Jelly’s client roster. You will be responsible for ensuring that all paid and organic SEO campaigns are executed on time and of high quality, including campaign/keyword research and development, set-up, management and reporting.
- Managing paid ad campaigns on various digital platforms
- Planning and executing SEO strategies
- Managing multiple budgets (small and large) simultaneously
- Managing multiple paid ad and SEO campaigns at once
- Google Analytics, Adwords and SEM Rush certifications an asset
College Diploma or University Degree in a related field not required but an asset
Required Skills and Attributes:
- An eye for detail, specifically with numbers, budgeting and ad creative (copy and imagery)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to think macro (how will this affect this client’s long term SEO) as well as micro (what’s an engaging headline for this ad?)
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- Self-motivated, team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, assisting in staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research
- Create and manage digital ad campaigns on Google, Facebook and other platforms
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategies.
- Work with Account Managers to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Work with PR and social teams to drive SEO content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to client website architecture, content linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Preparing and as needed, presenting reports to clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Personal smartphone
- Personal vehicle