Admin + Office Coordinator
Jelly Marketing is looking to add an Admin and Office Coordinator to our high-energy team of go-getters, storytellers, and experts in all things digital. The ideal candidate would consider themselves a hospitable, welcoming, detail-oriented communicator with a knack for keeping things and places organized and efficient. If this sounds like it could be an expansion of your Instagram bio, we’d love to hear from you.
As the Admin and Office Coordinator, you will be the point of contact for visitors to our office and provide administrative support to Jelly’s Partners. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all front desk responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with a high degree of quality and accuracy. The position requires strong computer skills and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, with particularly high competence in Word and Excel. This candidate must be able to both manage a dynamic workload as well as focus for extended periods of time on singular tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Fort Langley, BC
Reports To: Director of Operations and Personnel
Salary Range: $45,000 – $55,000 plus bonuses upon meeting eligibility criteria
Required Skills and Attributes:
- An eye for detail
- Experience in administrative duties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- Self-motivated, team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Answering all incoming phone calls, taking and delivering messages with high level of accuracy, warmth and professionalism.
- Greeting and hosting all incoming visitors in a friendly and warm manner: offering tea, taking coats etc
- Assisting Director of Operations and Personnel with internal projects and tasks including but not limited to: scheduling meeting spaces, group hosting, staff meetings, team building activities, shipping and receiving, invoice filing, data entry, special occasions and other administrative support
- Assisting the Principal with tasks related to business development including but not limited to: research, reporting, data entry and compilation etc
- Daily organization and administration of communal spaces, reception, etc
- Weekly inventory of communal resources: kitchen, office, etc.
- Weekly purchasing of necessary supplies
- Regular care for all plant life.
- Other duties as assigned
- Personal smartphone
- Personal vehicle
$45,000 – $55,000 plus bonuses upon meeting eligibility criteria