Jelly is looking to add an Account Manager to our high-energy team of go-getters, storytellers, and experts in all things digital.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Fort Langley, BC
Salary: Based on experience, plus benefits
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients and to serve as their main point of contact with the agency. Your primary function will be to liaise between the clients and cross-functional internal teams and vendors to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to each client’s needs and the program budget. Your secondary function will be to provide operational support to the management team.
College Diploma or University Degree in a related field not required but an asset
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to think macro (how will this affect this client’s long term SEO) as well as micro (what’s an engaging headline for this ad?)
- Self-motivated, team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Onboard clients in a comprehensive fashion, representing Team Jelly professionally and courteously.
- Delegate tasks to staff members including explanation of task scope, timelines, expectations etc.
- Ensure delivery of functions provided by outsourced vendors meet quality and cost parameters as set out in the client contract
- Monitor and improve campaign performance
- Report the established monthly KPI’s to all clients
- Co-lead team meetings with staff to check in on campaign performance
- Report staff performance to management
- Apply creative, analytic, strategic problem-solving skills to the needs of the organization
- Assist with contract renewals and resale
- Other duties as assigned
- Personal smartphone
- Personal vehicle